Wednesday - Saturday
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
118 Fabrics & More
1205 State Route 118
Sweet Valley, PA 18656
Long Arm Quilting
118 Fabrics is proud to offer Long Arm Quilting Services on our brand new Gammil Statler Stitcher. We are able to offer many unique quilting patterns to enhance your project. We use Signature threads in a variety of beautiful colors that compliment any quilt. Cost is 2 cents per square inch for an open design and 3 cents per square inch for a more dense quilt design. We are able to put your name on our list while you finish your quilt top. Just call ahead and then drop it off when you are finished.
1. Your quilt back and batting need to be 4-6 inches larger than your top on all 4 sides. There is a charge for me to piece your backing. It is priced according to size.
2. Your quilt back should be pressed with the seam allowances open. There is a pressing charge of $5-$15 dollars per back if you would rather I press it. If you wish to purchase backing from me and leave it, there is no pressing charge.
3. Your quilt top should be pressed with all loose threads clipped and free from pet hairs.
4. Do Not pin or baste your quilt. The top, back, and batting should be brought to me in 3 pieces.
5. Quilter's Dream Batting is available for purchase. We offer many different types and lofts. If we don't have it in stock, we will order it for you.
6. Extra charges could occur if your top is not square and I need to make it lay flat or if your backing is not wide enough and I need to add to it.