118 Fabrics is proud to offer Long Arm Quilting Services on our Gammill Statler Stitcher. We are able to offer many unique quilting patterns to enhance your project. We use Signature threads in a variety of beautiful colors that compliment any quilt. Cost is 2 cents per square inch for edge to edge designs. We are able to put your name on our list while you finish your quilt top. Just call ahead and then drop it off when you are finished.
- Your quilt back and batting need to be 5 inches larger than your top on all 4 sides. There is a $10 charge to piece your quilt back. If you purchase your backing from me, there is no charge to piece it.
- Your quilt back should be pressed with the seam allowances open. There is a $10 charge for me to iron your quilt backings. If you wish to purchase backing from me and leave it, there is no pressing charge.
- Your quilt top should be clean and pressed with all loose threads clipped and free from pet hairs.
- DO NOT pin or baste your quilt. The top, back, and batting should be brought to me in 3 pieces.
- Quilter’s Dream Batting is available for purchase. We offer many different types and lofts. If we don’t have it in stock, we will order it for you.
- There is an extra charge if I have to square your quilt to be quilted. If you have not pieced it properly or pressed it well and it will not lay down square and flat for quilting you may see a Best Press charge on your bill of $10. There is only so much your quilter can do to make your quilt perfect…sometimes she needs a little help!